Working from home?

>> Tuesday, June 1, 2010

I confess, I don't just want to be a writer. I want to be a writer for a living. Don't get me wrong, I'd still write no matter how long and hard my day job might be, and it isn't just that I want to wear my pajamas while working all day. I want to be able to live off what I love to do.

I've got a few plans in the works. Besides my usual articles, I've just applied to be a guide at ChaCha.com, which is a neat-looking search service you can access through your phone. I'll let you know how it goes. It looks like a fun way to make some spare money.

I'm also thinking again about seriously putting in some time working on the rag dolls I'm trying to make. I'm just not that great at arts and crafts no matter how you slice it. Maybe with some practice I'll be able to get those up for sale online someday soon.

If anyone out there knows of a good way to make money from home, tell me all about it!

0 comments: