New blog

>> Monday, May 24, 2010

In short, I write, and I've finally figured out the secret to keeping up with blog posts and publishing effective articles - it's called writing about topics I enjoy.

I'm not off to the best start here since Blogger seems to have flagged me as spam (?), but while I figure that out, I may as well mention some of my published writing here.

I write occasionally for a couple sites, including Associated Content and Examiner.com, but I'd prefer if that type of writing wasn't too closely linked with my fiction-authoring life. I'll probably still post links here from time to time. Gotta get those page views!

I've had short stories published as well, but unfortunately most are no longer available for free online. I'll track down the ones that still are and put up some links tomorrow.

0 comments: